ZODIACSOCIETY’S FIFTH GIVEAWAY!!
My FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out WhiteCloverProductions’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On DECEMBER 20, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
i know butterflies cant choose their wings but i feel like this is what they do before going out
i did this at 2 am in like five minutes…. butterflies scare the shit out of me
I think the scariest thing about growing up is watching as everyone’s dreams and aspirations are put to the side in favor of reality
WHO NEEDS TO DO HOMEWORK WHEN YOU CAN DRAW YOURSELF A NEW ICON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kill me AHAHAHAHAHHA now i just need a sidebar image, an about image, and a bg image.. yay
I FINALLY HAD TIME TO DRAW ಥ◡ಥ gonna submit this to my school’s art gallery. im not sure if i should make a print of this for them or just have them print it on white paper